Music Drama – Répétiteur | Malmö Opera Academy
PERFORMANCE PROGRAMME IN MUSIC | MASTER'S LEVEL
No admission 2023. Next application period for this programme will be in 2024.
Key dates for your application
- Sign up for the programme at www.universityadmissions.se
Registration period: 1 December 2021 – 17 January 2022
- Last completion day to prove your eligibility is 25 January 2022.
- Invitation to admission test is sent to the email address provided when you made your application.
- Admission test will take place at Malmö Academy of Music and Malmö Opera week 10 2022. Date and time will be provided in the invitation.
- Admission decision 1: 13 April 2022 on My pages at www.universityadmissions.se
- Deadline for accepting your place through My pages at www.universityadmissions.se is 26 April 2022.
- Admission decision 2: 11 May 2022 on My pages at www.universityadmissions.se
The first round takes place at Malmö Academy of Music. The second round takes place at Malmö Opera.
- two pieces of solo music you choose yourself. One piece should be a fast movement from a classic style sonata, and the other one a piece from the romantic period.
- two obligatory opera arias which are performed together with a singer. One is in Swedish.
If you pass the First Round you move on to the Second Round.
- one opera extract which you must study together with singers in front of the jury without previous rehearsal.
- one obligatory opera ensemble performed with singer and conductor.
- one a prima vista sample which you are to sing.
- one a prima vista sample, piano.
Malmö Opera will provide singers and a conductor for the obligatory task.
In order to meet the entry requirements for a Master’s programme you have to be able to demonstrate a Bachelor’s degree in Music or equivalent at the beginning of the term.
admissions [at] mhm [dot] lu [dot] se (admissions[at]mhm[dot]lu[dot]se)