Music Drama – Répétiteur | Malmö Opera Academy
PERFORMANCE PROGRAMME IN MUSIC, MASTER'S LEVEL
Key dates for your application
- Sign up for the programme at www.universityadmissions.se
Registration period: 1 December 2021 – 17 January 2022
- Last completion day to prove your eligibility is 25 January 2022.
- Invitation to admission test is sent to the email address provided when you made your application.
- Admission test will take place at Malmö Academy of Music and Malmö Opera week 10 2022. Date and time will be provided in the invitation.
- Admission decision 1: 13 April 2022 on My pages at www.universityadmissions.se
- Deadline for accepting your place through My pages at www.universityadmissions.se is 26 April 2022.
- Admission decision 2: 11 May 2022 on My pages at www.universityadmissions.se
The first round will take place at Malmö Academy of Music. The second round will take place at Malmö Opera.
- two self-selected pieces of solo music. One piece should be a fast movement from a classic style sonata, and the other a piece from the romantic period.
- two obligatory opera areas, of which one is in Swedish, to perform with singer.
The jury will call applicants who passes the first round for further tests in the second round.
- one opera extract provided on day one, to study with singers in front of the jury without previous rehearsal.
- one obligatory opera ensemble, to perform with singer and conductor.
- one a prima vista sample, which you are to sing.
- one a prima vista sample, piano.
Malmö Opera will provide singers and conductor for the obligatory tasks.
Please note, that to meet the entry requirements for Master’s Level, you have to be able to demonstrate a Bachelor’s degree in Music or equivalent at the beginning of the semester.
admissions [at] mhm [dot] lu [dot] se