The Malmö Academy of Music educates musicians, composers, music teachers, and church musicians. We are the school for the musician who wants to attain the highest possible level in his or her artistic expression, and for the music educator who – with his or her knowledge – can inspire and develop people's interest in music into a life-long passion. In addition, we offer master's degrees, researcher training and a series of shorter continuing education courses. A challenging task which demands that we have clear values and that we permit the expression and traditions of all kinds of music to emerge.
- Performance Programmes in Music
- Music Teacher's Programmes
- about 450 students in programmes of various specializations
- about 350 students in separate courses
- about 20 outgoing students (student exchange)
- about 20 incoming students (student exchange)
The staff consists of about 230 employees.
200 employees of whom:
- 15 Professors
- 30 Senior Lecturers
- 33 Lecturers
- and about 120 instructors