Piano | Classical specialisation
BACHELOR'S PROGRAMME IN MUSIC · 180 CREDITS · 3 YEARS
This programme allows you to develop your ability to independently plan, perform and evaluate your musical skills. In consultation with the head teacher, both short-term and long-term goals are formulated regarding, for example, repertoire and piano technique. You will also practice interaction with your audiences and to understand the music life that awaits after your studies.
The main focus of this programme is to:
• give the student tools to analyse and interpret repertoires from varying eras
• develop learning abilites
• take into account the student's individual qualifications and learning ability
• practice stage performance and psychological aspects that come with it through Malmö Academy of Music's Performance Centre
• develop the ability to collaborate in chamber music contexts.
Programme Syllabus (PDF 434 K, new tab)
admissions [at] mhm [dot] lu [dot] se