How to book / order a room:
- Click on Lokal order for students or Lokal order for staff.
- Search for the room you want to order in the search window. The premises that must be ordered start with "Virt-" in the list, the others are booked directly and thus do not need to be approved by local bookers.
- Select the time you want to book / order.
- Fill in the purpose for which the room is to be booked under Activity and your name under Student. Then click Book.
- If you have ordered a room that starts with "Virt-" in the list, wait for approval via email. These premises are not booked until you have received a confirmation email.
- Even if the room is vacant in the system, several orders can be made, it is first come, first served.
- Remember that you must book the premises at least two working days in advance.
- The room must be left in a tidy and orderly condition.
- You can make a maximum of 5 bookings for two weeks ahead.
- If you place an order in a room that is not vacant, the order will be denied.
Do you have problems with booking / ordering premises? Get in touch at schema [at] mhm [dot] lu [dot] se