Apply for your degree certificate
The Performance and Church Music Programmes
When you have completed your studies at Malmö Academy of Music, you can apply for your degree certificate.
You must do the following to get your degree certificate issued:
- Complete your degree concert.
- Fill in and submit a course report to your teacher in the main subject.
- Submit a recording and program sheet from your degree concert to programme administrator Ola Elleström.
- Only when the course report, recording and program sheet have been submitted, will your grade in the course (Degree project – performance part) be registered in Ladok.
- Before you apply for a degree, check in the Student Portal that all your results are reported in Ladok. If any of the results are missing, contact your teacher in the current course.
Log in to Ladok via the Studen Portal
- Apply for your degree in Ladok
Log in to Ladok via the Student Portal
Under the tab 'Apply for', choose 'Qualification'.
Click 'Continue' to apply for your degree certificate.
The processing time varies during the year depending on the workload and the nature of the case. The processing time is normally 6-8 weeks.