Rules of Conduct
Regulations for everyone´s benefit
- Keep inside doors closed. This reduces the risk of theft and damage.
- Keep the cafeteria tidy, even in the evenings and weekends. Throw rubbish away, put coffee cups away, tidy up newspapers and put chairs back where they belong.
- You mustn´t eat your packed lunch (your own lunch) in the cafeteria during lunch hour Monday-Friday at 12.00–13.00. During this specific hour you can eat it in room A201 or at the round table outside A201.
- All rubbish is recycled and there are special bins for glass, metal, plastic, batteries etc. Please note that the bins placed by the copiers are only for paper.
- No food is to be consumed in teaching or practice studios for reasons of hygiene.
- Keep emergency exits free from furniture and equipment and avoid leaving anything that might fuel a fire in the corridors.
- Rooms that are left in poor condition will be locked/taken off the booking schedule.
- Smoking is forbidden in all Academy premises including outside the main entrance in the Academy courtyard.
- Dogs are cats are not allowed inside the Academy’s buildings. Exceptions can be made if a doctor’s certificate is presented.
- Take care of Academy buildings so they stay in good shape and are pleasant to spend time in. Remember that this is where we all work!