Concert and event planning tool
Right now, some restructuring is taking place at the concert production unit. On the one hand, we have a new employee, Anna Palmer, who will take over after Claes-Bertil, and on the other hand we are working together with the Technology and Service units to produce a clarified flow for producing different types of events at Malmö Academy of Music.
We are aware that so far there is no information available for employees who want to hold a concert, and we are working as quickly as possible to complete the workflow and the necessary instructions.
In the meantime, we would like to ask for your understanding and remind you that:
Regular order requests regarding equipment, table settings, etc. is still done via Helpdesk:
- Loan of instruments and/or technical equipment for events, no later than 3 weeks before.
Question type: AV & Instruments/Loans: technical equipment & instrument loan
- Request to book student technicians, no later than 3 weeks before.
Question Type: AV & Instruments/ Förfrågan om tekniker
- Ordering of orchestra set up, no later than 1 week before.
Question type Service: Order of services/Order request > Beställning av dukning
- Ordering access on LU card to booked rooms, no later than 3 working days before.
Question type Service: Order request > Access
- Ordering transport of instruments or equipment, no later than 2 weeks before.
Question type Service: Order of services/Order request > Transport
Rooms are booked via TimeEdit.
If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact:
david@hornwall [at] mhm [dot] lu [dot] se (symphony orchestra concerts and graduate concerts)
anna [dot] palmer [at] mhm [dot] lu [dot] se (the other concerts and calendar/screens)