Student at MuKy
The Performance and Church Music Programmes
When you have completed your studies at Malmö Academy of Music, you can apply for your degree certificate.
You must do the following to get your degree certificate issued:
- Complete your degree concert.
- Fill in and submit a course report to the teacher in your main subject.
- Course report (PDF 389 kB, new tab)
- Submit a recording and program sheet from your degree concert to programme our administrator Ola Elleström (ola [dot] ellestrom [at] mhm [dot] lu [dot] se).
- When the course report, recording and programme sheet have been submitted, your grade will be registered in Ladok.
- Before you apply for a degree certificate, check the Student Portal and make sure that all your results are reported in Ladok. If any of the results are missing, contact your teacher in the current course.
- Apply for your degree in Ladok under the tab 'Apply for', choose 'Qualification'. Click 'Continue' to apply for your degree certificate.
The processing time varies during the year depending on the workload and the nature of the case. The processing time is normally 6-8 weeks.