How to book / order a room:
- Click on Lokal order for students or Lokal order for staff.
- Search for the room you want to book in the search window. Rooms that must be ordered in advance and approved start with "Virt-" in the list, the rest can be booked directly.
- Select the time you want to book / order.
- Fill in the purpose for booking/ordering the room under Activity and your name under Student. Click Book.
- If you have ordered a room that starts with "Virt-" in the list, you must wait for approval via email. Note that the room is not booked until you have received a confirmation email.
Good to know:
- Remember that you must book the room at least two working days in advance.
- You can make a maximum of five bookings for two weeks ahead.
- If you place an order in a room that is not vacant, the order will be denied.
- Even if a room appears vacant in the system, several orders can be made simultaneously. First come, will be first served.
- You must leave a booked room in a tidy and orderly condition.
Do you have problems with booking/ordering rooms? Contact schema [at] mhm [dot] lu [dot] se