Book a room
How to book/order a room:
- Go to TimeEdit and click on Book a room for students or Book a room for staff.
- Search for the room you want to book in the search window. Rooms that must be ordered in advance and approved start with 'Virt-' in the list, the rest can be booked directly.
- Select the time you want to book/order.
- Fill in the purpose for booking/ordering the room under Aktivitet and your name under Student/Personal. Click on Boka.
- If you have ordered a room that starts with 'Virt-' in the list, you must wait for approval via email. Note that the room is not booked until you have received a confirmation email.
Good to know:
- Remember that you must book the room at least two working days in advance.
- You can make a maximum of five bookings for two weeks ahead.
- If you try to book/order a room that is not available, the order will be denied.
- Even if a room appears vacant in the system, several orders can be made simultaneously. The rooms will then be booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You are expected to leave the room in order.
Do you have problems with booking/ordering rooms? Contact schema [at] mhm [dot] lu [dot] se