At Malmö Academy of Music you will find an international and dynamic study environment thanks to our various collaboration agreements, guest teachers and student exchanges.
We work actively with international recruitment of both teachers and students and our international profile is something we are proud of. As an employee, you are given the opportunity to make exchanges abroad to gain teaching experience and developing skills. We also encourage our students to study abroad during a period of their education in order to gain new experiences and perspectives.
Malmö Academy of Music actively participates in the following networks:
European Association of Music Conservatories, Académies de Musique et Musikhochschulen (AEC)
International Society for Music Education (ISME)
European Association for Music Schools (EAS)
Association of Nordic Music Academies (ANMA)
- NordClassic – for classical music
- NordOpera – for opera singers
- NordPuls – for jazz / pop / rock / world music
- NordTrad – for folk music
- NNME – for music pedagogy
- Act in Art – for an entrepreneurial mindset in higher artistic education