How to apply to the Bachelor's Programme at Antagning.se
For International students applying to the Bachelor's Programme
The application to the performance programme on bachelor’s level must be carried out in Swedish. Please note that as an international applicant, you should be prepared to apply for dispensation from the request for Swedish ”grundläggande behörighet”. Basically that concerns you if you are applying for the performance programme on bachelor’s level and have a record from upper secondary studies from another country than Sweden. Since this programme on bachelor’s level is given in Swedish only, some tasks during the audition and test phase will be in Swedish.
To apply for a performance programme on bachelor’s level, please follow these instructions:
1. Go to the website www.antagning.se
2. Select the blue link in the upper right corner.
Logga in (eller skapa konto) = Log in (or create account)
3. Fill out the form.
Personnummer eller e-postadress = Swedish social security number or e-mail address
Lösenord = Password
Skapa konto = Create account (blue link)
4. If you are going to create a new account, you have to answer the question about if you have a Swedish social security number. If you do have one, press JA = YES, if you don’t, press NEJ = NO.
5. Fullfill the creating of your account by filling out the form according to the tags.
Förnamn = First name
Efternamn = Surname
Födelsedatum = Date of birth
Kön = Gender
Man = Male
Kvinna = Female
Mobiltelefon = Cell phone
Telefon = Telephone
Adress = Address
Postadress = Zip code and city
Land = Country
E-postadress =E-mail address
Bekräfta = Confirm
Lösenord = Password
Skapa konto = Create account
6. When your account is completed, you can apply for the performance programme at the Swedish academies by searching the site or following this link. Select the programmes you wish to apply to before 17 January 2022, and add them to your account at Antagning.se.
Please note that if you are applying for more than one programme at the same time, your priority of the different programmes or schools is of utter importance. For example, if you are accepted at the school you have ranked as number one, you won’t be able to get an invitation from a lower ranked school as well, even if you decline the offer from the school with highest rank.
IMPORTANT: To complete your application as an international applicant, you have to submit copies before 25 January 2022, of the following documents:
• Your passport
• Your record of completed or on-going education
The documents listed above must be sent to University Admissions (www.universityadmissions.se) for registration. If you are a citizen outside the EU, the EEA or Switzerland you have to pay the required fees.
If you have any questions regarding the application and admission process, please contact admissions [at] mhm [dot] lu [dot] se
admissions [at] mhm [dot] lu [dot] se